I flip flopped back and forth most of last about weather or not to re-ignite this challenge and I decided….YES!
I have stepped outside of my comfort zone! YAY ME!
Starting today and tomorrow I have joined two separate, but simultaneous challenges via @ilbascy on Instagram. The first is a 30 days fitness challenge. This is 30 minutes or more of activity everyday for the next 30 days, posting it using the hashtag #getleanmakegreen, in addition I have also taken the plunge and joined her challenge on DietBet. If you aren’t familiar with DietBet you pay a “buy in”, in this challenge it is $30. You have to loose 4% of your weight in 30 days. Those that successfully loose 4% then split the pot. Her challenge is currently sitting at 934 players with a pot of close to $28,000. So, for example, if 330 players successfully loose 4% with a $28,000 pot they each receive a payout of $85 bucks! There are of course rules, check in’s, referee’s and such, but the whole goal is the community, support and motivation of getting paid to loose weight!
So in making these two decisions I thought “OF COURSE! I am going to share it with all of you!” So similar guidelines as last time will apply…
- 30 days of on the court, in action, take steps moving my health and fitness forward
- No less than 30 mins of activity every day! No excuses!
- Eating within my Weight Watchers Points with the exception of Saturday afternoon, where I will not completely throw the week out the window but for one meal I will not worry about calorie content, fat content, sugar content etc. I will enjoy this meal.
- I will write a post at the end of every day, posted the following morning, with how that day went. The good, the bad and the ugly. The glorious wins and epic fails, because there will be fails.
- I have guidelines and rules that I have to follow with DietBet, so of course those as well.
I invite each of you to join in or follow along on my journey. This will also be a personal test for me which I am both excited and nervous to take on. Sticking with this for 30 days, despite the haters and blog trolls, despite what life throws at me, and most of all despite what my brain tells me!