Excellent! My knee is feeling 95% better, despite the rest being frustrating beyond belief! It is funny to me that all I want to do right now is exercise! Don’t get me wrong I enjoyed getting caught up on The Voice the last two nights, but really I wanted to walk….run….move. I know I have talked about this before….there are so many benefits to regular exercise.
- Improves your mood – have you ever been in a bad mood and that bad mood continued after you went for a walk or spent some time punching a bag?
- Boosts energy – can’t begin to tell you how much more energy I had last week with exercising and eating right
- Helps to control different medical conditions
- Aids in weight loss and control – this one speaks for itself
- You sleep better – I have way more restful sleeps and wake up feeling better
- You have better sex – this one because more endorphins, boost in confidence…oh la la
- It’s fun – honestly what is better than being outside when the sun in shining! Walking/biking/hiking/rollerblading – take your pick of activities
Honestly…Google “benefits of regular exercise.” I’ll wait…..go ahead…..
You will probably come across the Mayo Clinic link where I pulled the above information from 🙂
Knowing that I haven’t been able to exercise I can control what goes into my mouth so that was where I was on point yesterday. I came in with 2 points to spare at the end of the day. Work on what you can control and let go of what you can’t. I just heard Van Wilder in my head…
What are you going to do for exercise today? What are you going to let go of? What are you going to give up so you can have better sex?!?! 😉